Katie Couric reveals she once went on a blind date to a Giants football game with Cory Booker

Mail Online | 6/21/2014 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/20/21/11246216-0-image-a-48_1553115673100.jpg

Katie Couric has revealed she once went on a blind date to a Giants football game with Cory Booker - but admits the pair didn't kiss.

Presidential candidate Cory, 49, is now dating Rosario Dawson.

News - Anchor - Wendy - Williams - Show

But 62-year-old news anchor told The Wendy Williams Show she went out with the Democrat 'a long time ago'.

She said: 'I had a blind date with Cory Booker once. We went to a Giants football game. Did we kiss? No, we did not.

'He - Time - Person

'He was really nice though. This is a long time ago. He's an incredible person.'

In 2012, Booker appeared on Couric’s talk show, Katie, as a guest.

Cory - Rosario - Appearance - Ellen - Wednesday

Cory gushed over girlfriend Rosario during an appearance on Ellen on Wednesday and even teased the idea that the pair may have a White House wedding if he wins the 2020 presidential election.

And it seems Katie is also a fan. She added: 'I really like Cory and I really like Rosario Dawson, so I'm happy for them, how beautiful she is.

Gender - Equality - Violence - Woman

'And she's also very politically active. She has spoken out about gender equality. She cares deeply about stopping domestic violence. She is a very cool woman. I like her.'

Katie said the date...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!