Brad Pitt Fights Bruce Lee in Quentin Tarantino's New Movie — and the Internet Has Some Thoughts

PEOPLE.com | 3/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/brad-pitt-mike-moh-bruce-lee-2.jpg?crop=11px,137px,2689px,1413px&resize=1200,630

Brad Pitt is taking on a screen legend in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

The Oscar winner, 55, plays Cliff Booth, a stunt double working with Leonardo DiCaprio‘s Rick Dalton in Quentin Tarantino’s 9th movie, where he goes up against karate legend Bruce Lee.

Face - Scene - Actor - Artist - Mike

The two face off in a hilarious scene where actor and martial artist Mike Moh does an uncanny impression of Lee. The two are seen on the set of a movie talking before they take their jackets off and start sparring.

“My hands are registered as lethal weapons. We get into a fight, I accidentally kill you, I go to jail,” Moh says as Lee.

Anybody - Anybody - Fight - Jail - Manslaughter

“Anybody accidentally kills anybody in a fight they go to jail, it’s called manslaughter,” Pitt’s Cliff wittily replies.

Pitt and Moh then trade punches, with Pitt’s character easily keeping up with Moh’s Lee, rubbing some fans on Twitter the wrong way.

Brad - Pitt - Chance - Bruce - Lee

“So, we’re supposed to believe that Brad Pitt would stand a chance against Bruce Lee in a fight now?” one user wrote.

“It’s obviously a fight scene, guys. The movie is set on a movie set. It’s only annoying to see Brad Pitt’s cockiness first & ultimately knowing that the white guy has to win in the fight against this fantasy version of Bruce Lee bc Hollywood back then, and still, was super white,” another user points out.

Please - Note - Bruce - Lee - Roles

She continues, “Please note, Bruce Lee walked away from roles that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.