Ashley James shows off curves in envy-including bikini snaps

Mail Online | 3/20/2019 | Kate Thomas And Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/20/15/11233706-0-image-a-97_1553095916415.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/16/6598538052950341306/1024x576_MP4_6598538052950341306.mp4

She's embarked on a fantastic trip to the Maldives for some sun, sand and DJing.

And Ashley James, 31, was making her followers green with envy when she shared a series of glamorous snaps from her lavish holiday on Tuesday.

Ex - Made - Chelsea - Star - Friend

The ex Made In Chelsea star, who is travelling with her best friend and DJ buddy Charlotte de Carle, showcased her hourglass curves in an array of swimwear and evening looks.

Ashley posed on a day bed, modelling a black bikini as she made the most of the 'golden hour' to take the perfect picture.

Hour - Animals - Holiday - Snoop - Sea

She posted: 'Golden hour. I really wish I could bring my animals on holiday with me. I bet Snoop would love the sea! Although the day times are honestly so hot you can't even like on the sun beds without them burning.

'Golden hour and the warm nights are my favourite parts of the day. Bikini gifted by @lipsylondon, I really love it!] #maldives #goldenhour'.

Ashley - Snap - One-piece - Plunging - Neckline

Ashley then posted a sizzling snap of herself rocking a patterned blue one-piece with a plunging neckline.

She was seen snacking on a basket of fresh fruit as she posed against a picturesque backdrop.

Boat - Ride - Island - Odagala - Picnic

'Yesterday we took a boat ride to a deserted island called Odagala and got to enjoy a picnic and go snorkelling. What an amazing experience!

'Apparently there over 1000 islands in the Maldives, and about 90 of them are hotels.[Outfit gifted: it's part of @abbeyclancyofficial collection with @lipsylondon] #maldives #girlswhotravel', she posted.

Ashley - Followers - Antics - Instagram - Stories

Ashley kept her followers updated about her antics via her Instagram Stories, revealing she and Charlotte were moving on to the next destination.

Filming herself cycling down to the restaurant at her exclusive resort, she wrote.

Time - Morning - Resisdence - Morning - Cycle

'Breakfast time, out final morning in the resisdence. I'm actually really sad to leave here, it's so beautiful, I'm going to miss this morning cycle ride', the star said.

'The views...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!