Dershowitz: Rep. Tlaib's Claims of Islamophobia by Dems and GOP 'Designed to Stifle Debate'

Fox News Insider | 3/18/2019 | Staff
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://insider.foxnews.com/sites/insider.foxnews.com/files/styles/780/public/031819_tlaib.jpg?itok=SXiugESD

Alan Dershowitz called out Rep. Rashida Tlaib for how the Michigan congresswoman defended her fellow freshman House colleague Rep. Ilhan Omar from backlash within their own party.

Omar (D-Minn.) has been under fire in recent weeks for a series of comments that many deemed anti-Semitic.

Showtime - Circus - Tlaib - Islamophobia - Party

On Showtime’s "The Circus," Tlaib suggested that "Islamophobia" within their party could be behind the swift condemnation for the comments.

"You know, I'm trying to figure it out. It's just this past week, I feel, and I know this would be somewhat shocking for some, but I think Islamophobia is very much among the Democratic Party as well as the Republican Party," Tlaib said.

Fox - Friends - Monday - Dershowitz - Harvard

On "Fox & Friends" Monday, Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor emeritus and a lifelong Democrat, said accusations of Islamophobia like this are "designed to stifle debate" and act as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!