Jacqueline Jossa jets off to Belfast for her pal's hen do amid Dan Osborne cheating claims

Mail Online | 3/19/2019 | Rianne Addo;Lily Waddell For Mailonline
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/19/10/11174964-0-image-a-5_1552989915522.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/06/3295792871873201659/1024x576_MP4_3295792871873201659.mp4

Jacqueline Jossa appeared to brush aside the recent drama surrounding her marriage to Dan Osborne as she travelled to Belfast, Northern Ireland, from London City Airport for her friends' hen do on Saturday morning.

The former EastEnders star, 26, was pictured lugging her suitcases with her pals while her partner, 27, took their children Ella, four, and Mia, eight months, and his son Teddy, five, on a fun-filled trip to Legoland in Windsor.

Actress - Jacqueline - Holiday - Claims - TOWIE

Actress Jacqueline jetted off on holiday amid claims she's dumped the former TOWIE star after he was said to have kissed Alexandra Cane on a night out - a report they have both vehemently denied.

Looking effortlessly chic, the soap star sported a plain black tee and grey distressed jeans, while draping a longline coat across her shoulders.

Dan - Display - Jumper - Joggers - Trip

Meanwhile, Dan opted for a casual display as he donned a hooded jumper and joggers for his trip to the theme park.

Documenting his time on Instagram, the TV personality appeared in great spirits as he shared a selfie, alongside the caption: 'Having such a nice time at Legoland! ❤️ the kids are absolutely loving it... but think I’m loving it more.

Look - College - Student - Lol - Teddy

'I look like a college student, an old one lol, with Teddy’s name tag round my neck & the baby bag on', he added.

Jacqueline also documented her girls' trip over the weekend, and hit back at suggestions she took her wedding ring off.

Accusations - Week - Husband - Dan - Love

Having to deal with accusations last week that her husband Dan shared a 'kiss' with Love Island bombshell Alexandra, the actress attempted to brush aside the drama as she partied on a night out.

Eagle-eyed followers seemed to think she was waving around a ring-free finger when she ran her fingers through her hair in a clip.

Attention - Fact

Deliberately drawing attention to the fact she had appeared to have taken her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!