POLICE ARREST 24-YEAR-OLD WHO LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS IN MURDER OF MAFIA CRIME BOSS

The Daily Caller | 3/18/2019 | Staff
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Gambino_Murder-e1552936984231.jpg

Police arrested 24-year-old Anthony A. Comello Saturday after matching his fingerprints and an image of his face to the scene of Frank Cali’s murder.

Detectives are still investigating the crime but said it is possible Comello may have murdered Cali after Cali told him to stay away from a female relative.

Comello - New - Jersey - Staten - Island

Comello, who was arrested in New Jersey, is expected to return to Staten Island for his arraignment on murder charges.

New York police arrested a 24-year-old man Saturday suspected of killing Gambino crime family leader Frank Cali, potentially over a love interest.

Police - Anthony - A - Comello - Parents

Police arrested Anthony A. Comello, who lives with his parents, at a home in Brick Township, New Jersey, after identifying him from surveillance camera footage that showed him pulling up to Cali’s home in a pickup truck, conversing with Cali at his front door, then returning to his car and firing a gun at Cali 12 times.

“Let me reiterate: This is far from over. We are at the beginning stages of this investigation,” Dermot F. Shea, New York City Police Department chief of detectives, said at a Saturday news conference, according to The New York Times.

Investigators - March - Hit - Cali - Surveillance

Investigators initially thought the killing on March 13 to be a Mafia-style hit on Cali, but surveillance footage of the shooting showed it was far less sophisticated and does not appear to be the beginning of a conflict within or between mafia families. The investigation is ongoing.

“Was he acting alone? Was he acting for other people? What was the motive? I simply, standing here in front of you, do not have all the answers,” Shea added.

Police - Comello - Truck - Cali - Home

Police believe Comello drove a pickup truck to Cali’s home then backed it into Cali’s Cadillac Escalade and thereby knocked off its license plate. Comello then walked up to the front door of Cali’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!