Love Island star Montana Brown breaks down as she remembers pal Mike Thalassitis on This Morning

Mail Online | 3/18/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin;Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18/11/11134208-0-image-a-96_1552908976795.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/16/1664193841320278057/1024x576_MP4_1664193841320278057.mp4

Former Love Island star Montana Brown broke down in tears on Monday's This Morning as she remembered pal Mike Thalassitis, who was found dead on Saturday.

Speaking on the ITV morning stalwart, the reality star admitted that the former footballer, 26, was going through a 'really rough time' due to a 'lack of work and a big tax bill'.

London - Mike - Instalment - ITV2 - Reality

The London native, 23, said that Mike, who appeared on the 2017 instalment of the ITV2 reality series, was going to a therapist before his untimely death but claimed that he wasn't getting what he wanted out of the sessions.

She told presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: 'He had a big tax bill to pay, and he thought this celebrity life isn't what it’s cracked up to be. [But] he had this cafe that he was going to open, and it was like why now.'

Magic - Book - Kind - Wits

'And then I gave him the "The Magic", which is obviously a spiritual book. I was kind of at my wits end. And I thought, 'Something really terrible is going to happen if I don't do something.' "

But Montana was 'shocked' to hear about his recent death because she thought he had picked himself up, and knew he was busy launching a new brunch café.

Kind - Felt - Shock - Point - Work

She said: 'I kind of felt like he was coming out of it which is why it's come as such a shock, because he was doing so well and I think at the point, the work wasn't coming in. He had finished Celebs Go Dating and the buzz had kind of gone.

'He didn't really know what to do for work and he wanted to be his own boss and he didn't know how to do that and I know he had a massive tax bill to be paid and I think the stress...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!