Fruitful Living (Luke 13:1-9) Children’s Sermon

Ministry-To-Children | 3/18/2019 | Kristin Schmidt
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://ministry-to-children.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/figmn2mn2nbm65.jpg

How does God want me to live? What happens if I’m not good enough? Jesus answers those questions in Luke 13:1-9. Download this children’s sermon to share those truth with kids in your church.

Main Objective: There are some tricky points for kids in this Gospel lesson. Everyone is going to die? If we don’t have figs, we are going to be plucked out and cast aside? What do these things mean? In this message, children consider the principles of grace in light of opposites. God’s love allows us to receive the opposite of what we deserve for the things we’ve done. When we abide in God’s presence and live through Christ, our otherwise dead lives will be fruitful, meaning good things will come from them.

Law/Gospel - Theme - Person - Punishment - God

Law/Gospel Theme: Every single person has sinned and deserves punishment. Because God loves us and sent Jesus to us, we do not have to suffer. As a result, we should stay rooted in God. When we do, our lives will reflect Christ’s love and positive things will come out of them.

Sunday School Lesson: If you are teaching this in a longer setting we recommend adding content from our Fruit of the Spirit resources. Don’t miss the free 11-page Fruit of the Spirit coloring pages.

Message - Note - Elements - Cater - Needs

Message: Note: All elements are open to adjustment. Cater to the needs and ages of your group.

Come to deliver the message and greet children by name when possible.

Hello - Today - Game - Responses - Opposites

“Hello! We are going to start today with a little opposite game. Do you know what opposite means? (allow responses) Well, can you help me come up with some opposites?

Now, today our Gospel lesson sort of talks about some things that are opposites, and it has to do with how our lives are with and without God. I want to show you something (hold up dead...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Ministry-To-Children
Wake Up To Breaking News!