Scarlett Moffatt 'finds love with police constable Scott Dobinson' after year of heartbreak

Mail Online | 3/18/2019 | Faith Ridler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18/01/11120084-0-image-a-29_1552872879557.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/23/4080758231370909248/1024x576_MP4_4080758231370909248.mp4

She's been unlucky-in-love since she won the heart of the country on Gogglebox.

But Scarlett Moffatt may have found the man of her dreams in police constable Scott Dobinson.

Queen - Jungle - Scott - Pair - Friend

The former Queen of the Jungle, 29, reportedly began dating Scott after the pair met through a mutual friend four months ago.

A source told the Sun: 'Scott seems like a really stand-up guy. He could be good for her.

Pair - Friend

'The pair met through a mutual friend and hit it off straight away.

'And he's got a decent job being a police officer in Durham near where she lives.'

MailOnline - Representative - Scarlett - Comment

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Scarlett for comment.

Ex-Gogglebox star Scarlett split from personal trainer Lee Wilkinson in April after a whirlwind romance.

Media - Liar - Message - Henry - VIII

She took to social media to hit out at the 'cheating pathological liar' and posted a cryptic message referencing Henry VIII - who had six wives.

She said: 'Just always seem to choose cheating pathological liars... I just choose lying cheats it's a skill.'

Anyone - Right - Somebody - Feels - Reflection

'For anyone that needs this right now, I just want to say if somebody feels you're not enough for them then that isn't a reflection on you, that's a reflection on them... Unless you're Henry VIII, then one girl's normally enough.'

Yet after parting ways for the first time in April, Scarlett sparked claims of a reconciliation the next...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!