Paris Jackson Says It’s ‘Not My Role’ To Defend Dad Michael Jackson From Sexual Assault Accusations

ET Canada | 3/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/shutterstock_editorial_10112927hu_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Don’t expect Paris Jackson to tell you exactly what she thinks about “Leaving Neverland” anytime soon.

In a reply to a fan on Twitter on Thursday, Michael Jackson‘s daughter explained why she has yet to comment on the controversial HBO documentary, which features allegations of sexual abuse levelled against the pop icon.

Nothing - I - Regards - Defense - Paris

“There’s nothing i can say that hasn’t already been said in regards to defense,” Paris wrote. “[Jackson’s nephew] taj is doing a perfect job on his own. and i support him. but that’s not my role.”

“I’m just tryna get everyone to chill out and go with the flow, be mellow and think about the bigger picture,” she added. “That’s me.”

Neverland - HBO - March - Interviews - Jackson

“Leaving Neverland”, which aired on HBO on March 3 and 4, featured interviews with Jackson accusers James Safechuck and Wade Robson. The two — now married adults with sons of their own — claim they engaged in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!