Petition demands Marvel Studios scrap ‘gay’ superhero

LifeSiteNews | 3/14/2019 | Staff
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
https://assets.lifesitenews.com/images/made/images/remote/https_www.lifesitenews.com/images/local/Marvel-studios_(1)_1024_512_75_s_c1.jpg

Tell Marvel that children are not 'ready' for LGBT superheroes. Sign the petition here.

March 14, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A petition launched today by LifeSiteNews is demanding that Marvel Studios not indoctrinate children with homosexual ideology by rumoredly introducing a homosexual main character in an upcoming superhero film.

March - Marvel - Chief - Production - Victoria

On March 7, Marvel chief of production Victoria Alonso told Variety magazine, “The world is ready” for an “LGBT superhero.” She averred at the premiere of “Captain Marvel” that Marvel Studios is committed to “diversity.” Studio president Kevin Feige said in an interview with ET that the idea was "percolating" at the Studios. Earlier, “That Hashtag Show” website reported rumors that an “openly gay” man will be cast as the lead character in Marvel Studios’ 2020 superhero movie "The Eternals."

Directed at Alonso and Feige, the petition objects to Marvel’s bid to impose a politically correct, homosexual theme in “The Eternals” movie. Saying that children and their parents don’t expect to be indoctrinated with LGBT propaganda by Marvel films, it called on the multimillion-dollar producer of films like “‘The Avengers” and “Spider-Man” to “let children be children” and instead lead them into a fantastic world where superheroes can “save the world, irrespective of sex.”

Kinds - Reasons - Way - Parents - Petition

"For all kinds of reasons, this is wrong, and I will go out of my way to tell all of the parents I know about this, if it comes to pass," states the petition, which has already been signed by almost 5,000 people in less than 12 hours.

Noting that the homosexual...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeSiteNews
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep