After 20-Year Investigation, Black Conservative Clears Your Host of Racism Allegations

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 3/15/2019 | George Prayias
jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-011218-Open-Line-Friday.jpg

RUSH: Paul in San Antonio. Great to have you, sir. Thank you for waiting. Hello.

CALLER: Good afternoon, Rush. I am a conservative who just happens to be black. And I wanted to personally thank you for your commentary, but more so than your commentary, I wanted to thank you for the information you provide with it, because that’s what ties everything together.

RUSH - Thank - Sir

RUSH: Thank you. I appreciate that, sir, very much.

CALLER: I wanted to give you a brief explanation of how I came upon this journey of being conservative, especially coming from the black community. As you would say, at 17 I was a young skull full of mush. I was beaten over the head and terrified that if I didn’t vote for Jimmy Carter in my first election we were basically gonna go back to slavery. Well, I did notice that after he was elected it got worse, not necessarily for black America, but just for America in general. So I chalked that one up.

Reagan - Slavery - America - Bit - Kind

Then Reagan came along, and I really heard, we were about to get lynched, we were about to basically go back to slavery. And that didn’t happen. And I noticed that America actually got a little bit better overall. I’m like, okay, what’s going on? I’m the kind of person that needs to know why. So your show came along. And at the time I heard somebody talking about how you were racist. So, much like the Mueller investigation, I embarked upon a journey to find out, to see what was going on.

So after 20 years, just like the Mueller investigation, I finally had to close the investigation down after finding out that you have not colluded with or have ever been a racist. And just like the Mueller investigation, people are not happy with it,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!