Priyanka Chopra rocks black crop top and boots exiting $200K Maybach gifted by Nick Jonas

Mail Online | 3/15/2019 | Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/15/17/11047370-0-image-a-55_1552672777198.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/7941564963276239968/1024x576_MP4_7941564963276239968.mp4

Her new husband Nick Jonas gifted her a nearly $200,000 Maybach this week.

And Priyanka Chopra radiated glamour when she was glimpsed this Thursday emerging from the vehicle in Beverly Hills.

Midriff - Crop - Top - Jeans - Bit

The 36-year-old flashed her midriff in a button-up crop top, slipping into fitted jeans and lending herself a bit of extra stature on high-heeled black boots.

Accentuating her screen siren features with makeup, she accessorized with cat-eye sunglasses and a gleaming watch on her day out.

Bihar-born - Daughter - Doctors - Glittering - Engagement

The Bihar-born daughter of military doctors could be seen wearing the glittering engagement ring Nick gave her after shutting down a Tiffany's in London to buy it.

Priyanka's 26-year-old husband gave her the Maybach to celebrate the Jonas Brothers' reunion single Sucker topping the Billboard Hot 100.

Hubby - Number - Maybach - Introducing - Extra

'When the hubby goes number one.. the wifey gets a @maybach !! Introducing.. Extra Chopra Jonas.. haha .. I love you baby!! Yaaay! Best husband ever.. @nickjonas,' she wrote on Instagram alongside an album of them posing in front of the car.

Priyanka Chopra Jonas, as she is now, was on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last month and explained that she 'always wanted to' obtain Nick's surname.

Family - Identity

'Because I feel like, you know, we're becoming family, and I'm a little traditional and old-school like that. But I don't take away my identity. He gets added to who I am.'

Nick shot to fame with his siblings Joe and Kevin as the Jonas...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!