Lauren Goodger breaks her strict diet  with a 'needed' KFC

Mail Online | 3/15/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/15/16/11044322-0-image-a-120_1552668788119.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/06/2361468701073717739/1024x576_MP4_2361468701073717739.mp4

She is a sultry former reality star who is known for her strict training regime and diet.

But Lauren Goodger proved she was only human as she tucked into some Kentucky Fried Chicken after a long day of getting her hair done on Thursday.

Ex - TOWIE - Star - Caramel - Locks

The ex TOWIE star, 32, celebrated her new caramel flecked locks with a junk food feast, which she munched on while sat in a car with a glamorous pal.

The star cut a chic figure as she ate her cheat day dinner, clad in a fitted black jumper.

Tresses - Tips - Waves - Dusting - Make-up

Her newly lengthened tresses were icy blonde tips were styled in soft waves while a light dusting of radiant make-up accentuated her pretty features.

The star also triumphantly declared 'no botox no fillers' as she underwent elasticity and skin tightening treatments at a clinic.

September - Essex - Girl - Attention - Jawline

Back in September, the Essex girl garnered attention with her noticeably chiselled jawline after she underwent facial fillers.

Five days later, Lauren got the fillers dissolved but the reality starlet hasn't ruled out further surgery, saying she would get another boob job and second nose job if she had children.

Fillers - Look - Carrey - Character - Column

Speaking about how she felt the fillers made her look like Carrey's square-jawed wacky character, she wrote in her column: 'I don't have it like everyone else does, I have it done once or twice a year.

'I had the filler in my jaw, at first...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.