Former Miss Russia strolls on Miami beach with wealthy businessman boyfriend after giving birth

Mail Online | 3/14/2019 | Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/14/21/11005966-0-image-a-47_1552600097239.jpg

Former Miss Russia Victoria Lopyreva has been spotted taking a stroll down Miami beach with her boyfriend after giving birth to their 'anchor baby' son.

The 35-year-old beauty queen and FIFA World Cup 2018 ambassador was all smiles Monday sporting a busty black top alongside her wealthy businessman baby daddy Igor Bulatov.

Couple - Sighting - Son - Mark - Leo

This is the couple's first public sighting since welcoming their son Mark Leo last month in Miami.

Victoria kept her pregnancy under wraps, only revealing she was expecting at eight months, and gave birth to the boy on US soil.

Son - Sight - Couple - Lounge - Chair

Their newborn son was nowhere in sight as the couple cuddled up on a shared lounge chair under a beach umbrella.

The 2003 Miss Russia beauty queen dished about her love for the Miami sunshine to DailyMail.com in January, just before she gave birth.

'I - Plenty - Opportunity - Miami - Sea

'I like to swim and have plenty of opportunity in Miami. I’m breathing sea air during romantic walks along the beach,' she said.

The couple decided to have their baby in Miami, rather than their native Russia, because of Victoria's love for the ocean and 'warm weather.

News - Victoria - Pregnancy - Relationship - Status

News of Victoria's pregnancy and relationship status came as a surprise to many as she had kept the identity of the baby's father a closely guarded secret.

The rumor mill was in overdrive since her pregnancy announcement in December, with insiders claiming the father was Russian singer Nikolai Baskov or even politician, Vitaly Mutko.

Victoria - Delivery - Father - Boyfriend

However, Victoria revealed before her delivery that the father is her boyfriend...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!