Simpsons writer claims Michael Jackson used his cameo episode as a tool to sexually abuse young boys

Mail Online | 9/11/2001 | Rod Ardehali For Dailymail.com
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/14/22/11008008-0-image-a-4_1552602820579.jpg

Michael Jackson used his guest role on The Simpsons to groom boys, showrunner Al Jean has said, following the announcement that the popular episode would no longer be featured in repeats.

The episode, called 'Stark Raving Dad', features the voice of the late pop singer who is accused of being a pedophile and of sexual misconduct during the height of his fame.

Showrunners - Episode - Interest - Jackson - HBO

Showrunners announced the episode would be pulled amid renewed interest in Jackson following the HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland' which featured alleged victims opening up about the abuse they suffered at the hands of the musician.

The episode, which Jean co-wrote with Mike Reiss, was specially penned for the pop star.

Allegations - Concerns - Creators - Show - Jackson

The allegations prompted concerns among the creators of the show, who now believe Jackson had a depraved hidden agenda in featuring in the long-running series.

'If you watch that documentary – which I did, and several of us here did – and you watch that episode, honestly, it looks like the episode was used by Michael Jackson for something other than what we'd intended it,' Jean told The Daily Beast.

'It - Comedy - Something - Tool - Belief

'It wasn't just a comedy to him, it was something that was used as a tool. And I strongly believe that. That is my belief, and it's why I think removing it is appropriate,' Jean added.

In the episode, which features the voice of Jackson for a large bald man Homer meets in a mental institution with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!