Jennifer Lopez hits the gym with new $4.5M ring... as Jose Canseco doubles down on THAT affair claim

Mail Online | 3/13/2019 | Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/13/19/10950120-0-image-a-89_1552506495097.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/7881599717118067807/1024x576_MP4_7881599717118067807.mp4

Jennifer Lopez was glimpsed Wednesday heading to the gym in Miami, her estimated $4.5 million engagement ring glittering on her finger.

The 49-year-old pop icon was joined by her new fiance, former New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez, who proposed over the weekend in the Bahamas.

Outing - Jose - Canseco - Accusation - Playboy

Their outing comes as Jose Canseco doubled down on his sensational accusation that his Playboy model ex-wife Jessica Canseco has been having an affair with Alex.

Flashing her taut midriff in a Guess crop top, J-Lo rounded off her gym look Wednesday with leggings, massive shades and a pair of bright salmon sneakers.

A-Rod - Engagement - Instagram - Sunday - Photo

A-Rod announced the engagement on Instagram Sunday by posting a photo of his hand holding Jennifer's on the beach at sunset as she modeled her new ring.

In short order, former baseball player and steroid icon Jose claimed A-Rod was philandering on J-Lo with Jessica.

Jose - Jessica - Hooters - Waitress - Cleveland

Jose, who was was married to Jessica from 1996 to 1999 after meeting her when she was a Hooters waitress in Cleveland, made the allegation on Twitter.

'Watching World of Dance watching J.Lo text Alex Rodriguez little does she know that he is cheating on her with my ex-wife Jessica poor girl she has no idea who he really is,' he wrote, offering to take a polygraph test to affirm his accusations.

Jessica - Affair - Twitter - Alex - Decade

Jessica steadfastly denied the affair on Twitter, insisting she has not met Alex in half a decade and writing: 'I certainly did not sleep with him.'

Jose stuck to his story this Wednesday in a string of tweets, sharing a link to an article about Jessica's denial and lambasting her.

'you - Piece - S*** - Jessica - Worms

He railed that 'you lied to defend that piece of s*** Jessica I told you to not open up that can of worms time to polygraph and tell the truth now'.

Tweeting: 'Polygraph time,' he added: 'Jessica you're calling me a liar you just forced...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!