Piers Morgan jokes his wife Celia Walden was 'annoyed' when he 'proposed' to Susanna Reid

Mail Online | 3/13/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/13/14/10936596-0-image-a-5_1552488116336.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/13/2582953214765348367/1024x576_MP4_2582953214765348367.mp4

He left his co-host stupefied when he 'proposed' to her with a £1 ring earlier this year.

And Piers Morgan joked his wife Celia Walden was 'annoyed that I spent so much' on Susanna Reid during a discussion about Jennifer Lopez's recent engagement to Alex Rodriguez on Wednesday's edition of Good Morning Britain.

Journalist - Rare - Details - Marriage - Critic

The journalist, 53, shared rare details into his marriage with the critic, 43, as he revealed she 'doesn't like flowers, chocolate or jewellery', before quipping she was 'irked' over his romantic gesture to the former BBC presenter, 48.

When entertainment correspondent Richard Arnold asked Piers the price of Celia's engagement much, the Celebrity Apprentice star admitted: 'Er not much.

Wife - Flowers - Chocolate - Jewellery - Host

'My wife doesn't like flowers, chocolate or jewellery', he added, causing fellow host Kate Garraway to praise: 'She's a keeper'.

Susanna quickly interjected: 'Tell you what, she does like a handbag doesn't she... and a flowery dress.'

Engagement - Piers - Mother-of-three - Engagement - Ring

Bringing up her fake engagement to Piers, the mother-of-three added: 'Didn't you rather irk her by buying me an engagement ring?

'Mind you it did only set you back a pound... She was actually quite keen to offload you, I heard.'

Signature - Cheeky - Fashion - Piers - 'She

In his signature cheeky fashion, Piers responded: 'She was only annoyed that I spent so much on you.'

He tied the knot to Celia in 2010, two...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: