Nick Jonas buys 'wifey' Priyanka Chopra a luxury car

Mail Online | 3/13/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter;Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/13/02/10915206-0-image-a-23_1552445425392.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/19/7265918933120499325/1024x576_MP4_7265918933120499325.mp4

He recently joked he was 'done' with his multiple weddings to new bride Priyanka Chopra when he 'looked at the bill' for the lavish ceremonies.

But Nick Jonas must still have some extra cash squirreled away, with the 26-year-old pop star splurging on a very expensive luxury car for his new bride on Tuesday.

Hubby - Number - Maybach - Actress

'When the hubby goes number one.. the wifey gets a @maybach!!' tweeted the 36-year-old actress.

The vehicle was apparently a celebratory gesture after her husband's song -performed with his siblings as the Jonas Brothers- reached the pinnacle of the Billboard chart.

Quantico - Actress - Tweet - Extra - Chopra

The Quantico actress finished her tweet, 'Introducing.. Extra Chopra Jonas.. haha .. I love you baby!! Yaaay! Best husband ever.. @nickjonas'.

The accompanying photos showed the newlyweds kissing in front of their brand new Mercedes Benz branded vehicle.

Boy - Band - Member - Siblings - Billboard

The boy band member and his siblings achieved their first ever Billboard number one with Sucker - the music video for which featured Priyanka, as well as his brother Joe's A-List fiance Sophie Turner.

Nick Jonas made a hilariously candid admission about his multiple weddings to actress Priyanka Chopra during the Carpool Karaoke segment that aired Thursday on The Late Late Show on CBS.

Host - James - Corden - Nick - -who

Host James Corden asked Nick -who was hooked up to a lie detector- 'Was there a point during your many weddings that you thought, ''I'm done with these weddings?'''

Nick paused and took a breath before answering, 'Yes. It's when I looked at the bill!'

Nick - Priyanka - December - Weddings - Parties

Nick and Priyanka married in December with two weddings that lead to parties, receptions and ceremonies in her native India and the US.

All up, the nuptials cost the couple more than $800,000, according to E!News.

Segment - Host - Corden - Joe - Kevin

During the popular segment, host Corden, 40, after picking up Joe, Kevin and Nick on his ride to work, turned up the tunes and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!