Alyssa Milano Apologizes for Claiming to Be a Trans Gay Disabled Immigrant **** of Color

VodkaPundit | 3/12/2019 | Stephen Green
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/user-content/21/files/2019/03/AP_19052292025929.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Another day, another celebrity going off the deep end on Twitter.

Zachary Leeman reports that "Actress and Democrat activist Alyssa Milano sent out what was arguably the most bizarre tweet on International Women’s Day." Bizarre? Sure. But let's not forget "nonsensical," and for those who are concerned with such matters, "valor-stealing from the genuinely intersectional."

Thing

That's a thing, or at least it is now.

The former Charmed star tweeted, in full, "I’m trans. I’m a person of color. I’m an immigrant. I’m a ****. I’m a gay man. I’m the disabled. I’m everything. And so are you, Kirk. Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know or understand. No one wants to hurt you. We are all just looking for our happily ever after."

Others

I suspect some will find it more easily than others.

It shouldn't require saying, but Milano is not actually the six-way winner of the Intersectional Victimhood Olympics. She's an extremely attractive woman with a successful career in an industry more cutthroat than most. If Milano has felt the Boot of Oppression at any time in the last 20 years, it was probably Gucci and she was probably wearing it.

I'm just old enough...
(Excerpt) Read more at: VodkaPundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!