Selena Gomez dances on a gigantic bed in silk pajamas for I Can't Get Enough music video

Mail Online | 3/12/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/12/19/10897076-0-image-a-108_1552417343875.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/01/2310784398142324397/1024x576_MP4_2310784398142324397.mp4

View this post on Instagram

familia

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

View this post on Instagram

My first single just came out! Want to thank @jbalvin and @selenagomez for being a part of this song, you are both incredible and can’t thank you enough. Thanks to @itsbennyblanco for the opportunity to collab, big inspiration for me as a producer and now together on this track, thank you. To the amazing writers who helped this track come together @mikesabath @cris_chil @jhaycortez and all the team that made this happen, thank you./ Mi primer single ya salió! Quiero darle las gracias a @selenagomez y @jbalvin por ser parte de este tema, ambos son increibles y me quedo sin palabras para agradecerles. Gracias a @itsbennyblanco por la oportunidad de colaborar, gran inspiración para mi como productor y ahora trabajamos este tema juntos, gracias. A los increíbles compositores que le dieron forma a la cancion @mikesabath @cris_chil @jhaycortez gracias! Y a todo el equipo que trabajao para lograr esto, gracias! (Link in Bio)

A post shared by Tainy (@tainy) on

Selena Gomez has teamed up with Benny Blanco for new single I Can't Get Enough.

And the 26-year-old singer is the star of the producer's new music video, which Blanco dropped on Tuesday, showing the star frolicking on a huge bed.

Blanco - J - Balvin - Tainy - Track

Blanco, 31, also collaborated with J Balvin and Tainy on the track and all three are seen joining Selena on the bed wearing their pajamas.

The video starts with Selena lying on the bed looking up at the camera as it pans out eventually showing how gigantic the mattress is.

Texas-born - Back - Pastel - Satin-silk - Pajamas

The Texas-born Back To You singer is seen in pastel pink satin-silk pajamas and half her hair pinned up in a ponytail.

J Balvin and Tainy dance around with the singer before Blanco joins the trio wearing a white bear costume.

Selena - Instagram - Group - Music - Video

Selena revealed on Instagram that the group shot the music video in just one take.

Alongside a photo of J Balvin and herself announcing its release, she wrote: 'Can’t believe we pulled...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!