Hunt for missing mom, 38, who vanished from her home as police refuse to rule out foul play

Mail Online | 3/12/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/12/19/10897606-0-image-a-29_1552418147981.jpg

Police hunting a missing wife and mom who vanished from her North Carolina home say they are not ruling out foul play in her disappearance.

Nurse Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, was last seen by her husband Lynn at their Nashville home and reported missing by her daughter on Saturday evening.

Mom - Car - Driveway - House - Crime

The mom's car is still parked on the driveway at the house, which is surrounded by crime scene tape.

Sheriff Keith Stone told CBS 17: 'It is a missing persons case and we're treating it also as a crime scene. As you can see, we've got the crime scene.'

Diana - Emergency - Room - Nurse - Kid

Diana, who works as an emergency room nurse, 'talks to her kid every day', according to police.

Stone added: 'She talks to other family members quite often, every day, texting, communicating, FaceTimes, and then all of a sudden this stops.

Sightings - Friday - Communications - Track - Record

'And there's no sightings of her since Friday. There's no communications, there's no track record of financials that she's did. Her vehicle's still in her yard and nobody's heard from her.'

Husband - Wife - Elizabeth - Bess - Edwards

Her husband's first wife, Elizabeth Bess Edwards Keel, died at the same home in 2006 after falling on ice on steps, a deputy confirmed to CBS...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!