Love Island's Katie Salmon flouts 'lifetime ban' from Cheltenham in underboob baring co-ord

Mail Online | 3/12/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/12/12/10876256-0-image-a-62_1552392828418.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/01/2153108581034146947/1024x576_2153108581034146947.mp4

Love Island's Katie Salmon flouted her alleged 'lifetime ban' from Cheltenham Festival as she attended Day One of the races on Tuesday.

The reality star, 23, was said to have been prohibited from attending future meets after she made headlines in 2016 when she and Jessica Hayes flashed their bare breasts at the event.

Katie - Caught - Orange - Co-ord - Whilst

Yet Katie didn't seem to be worried about getting caught as she donned an eye-catching orange co-ord whilst posing for pictures at the event.

She turned heads on the outing in a cropped orange blouse that showed off plenty of underboob and her taut stomach.

Garment - Mini - Skirt - Peplum - Hem

She teamed the garment with a matching mini skirt with a peplum hem, whilst heeled sock boots boosted her petite frame.

Hinting that she would be on her best behaviour this year, she tweeted: 'Cheltenham is back. And so am I', alongside three angel emojis.

Katie - March - Cheltenham - Races - Love

Katie soared to fame in March 2016 when she was pictured at Cheltenham races alongside former Love Island winner Jess Hayes as they flashed their breasts at cameras.

Both clad in racy gowns, the girls bared the skin in a move which shocked the public and fellow racegoers - although Katie defiantly defended her move.

Facebook - People - Nipple - End - World

She wrote on Facebook: 'I love how people are making out a nipple is the end of the world. We were drunk ... being young girls having fun. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton