Halle Berry hires 'mancrush' UFC fighter to train her who says: 'we're going to drill her hard'

Mail Online | 3/11/2019 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/11/15/10841252-0-image-a-37_1552319981814.jpg

She can be seen getting workouts in with a handsome, long-haired, and goateed trainer all over social media.

And the formula has worked out so nice for Halle Berry, she did it twice.

Actress - MMA - Fighters - World - UFC

The 52-year-old actress has hired one of the best MMA fighters in the world - UFC Featherweight Brian 'T-City' Ortega - to help her train for an upcoming role.

The partnership is interesting to note as Halle posted a selfie with the 28-year-old fighter last month in which she called him her 'mancrush.'

Image - Front - Row - UFC - Inglewood

The image was from when the two sat together in the front row at UFC 232 in Inglewood, California back in December.

She captioned it: All about this #ManCrushMonday, @briantcity - the #1 @UFC ranked featherweight ! So grateful he said yes to training with me in preparation for #BruisedTheMovie, and cannot wait to share what we cook up together.'

Halle - Film - MMA - Fighter - Life

Halle is directing and starring in a film titled Bruised which is centered around a female MMA fighter who juggles life in the cage with being a mother.

Ortega - who is the current #2 ranked UFC featherweight and is considered as one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) practitioners in the organization- is helping the Oscar-winner look like a real fighter for the role especially when it comes to her grappling.

TMZ - Monday - Goal

He told TMZ on Monday: 'My main goal is to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!