Best Full Size 9mm Handguns

americanshootingjournal.com | 3/11/2019 | asjstaff
xxlauzyxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://americanshootingjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Caylen_taking_aim.jpg

If you’re into precision long range shooting or hunting, you might want to listen to this guy. He’s a former USMC sniper. The following is an excerpt from Caylen Wojcik while he was on a training shoot, he shares with us malfunctions that happens while you’re in the midst of shooting and goes over on what you can do about it.

This was an awesome stage, and I thought it was well thought out. This one involved 4 targets: 2 on the north side of the firing line, and 2 on the south side of the firing line. Targets on the north were 200 yards and 530 yards. Targets on the south were 300 yards and 690 yards.

Lot - Mistakes - Feed - Malfunction

There’s a lot going on here, and I made some mistakes, namely a shooter-induced double feed malfunction.

This begs the question: do you practice for malfunction clearances?

Nature - Bolt - Way - Something - Answer

For me, it’s pretty much second nature. If the bolt doesn’t go all the way forward, there’s clearly something wrong. What’s the answer? It’s simple, unload, then reload. If for whatever reason, there’s any chance that there’s a cartridge in the chamber, it’s good practice to go through a full cycle of operation with the bolt to clear that case...
(Excerpt) Read more at: americanshootingjournal.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: