The Bold and the Beautiful's Jacqueline MacInnes Wood welcomes son Rise with husband 

Mail Online | 3/4/2019 | Brittany Valadez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/08/23/10763824-0-image-a-4_1552087695471.jpg

View this post on Instagram

The rumors are truuuuee!! It’s not just a burrito in my belly it’s a burrito AND A BABY!!!! Ya gurrrlls PREGNANT!! 🤰🏻❤️🤰🏻❤️🦋 So excited for this new chapter and SO happy I get to share it with all of you! When the storyline called for Steffy to model in the Intimates Lingerie fashion show, I wasn’t going to step down because I’m pregnant. I was going to strut my stuff and embrace it! And that’s what I’m doing. Embracing this journey. Thank you for all of your love and continued support and a BIG Thank You to Brad Bell for allowing me to announce in such a special way. #willneverforgetthismoment #boldandbeautiful #Cbs #pregnant #5andhalfmonthspregnant

A post shared by J A C Q U E L I N E W O O D (@jacquelinemwood_1) on

She has earned three Daytime Emmy nominations with her career so far, but its motherhood that sees her as a winner.

And on Monday, The Bold and the Beautiful star Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, 31, welcomed son Rise with husband Elan Ruspol.

Star - Birth - Month - Date - February

The star gave birth to her little one almost one month past his due date, which was originally set for February 12, according to a post shared on Instagram.

Jacqueline's newborn weighted in at '7 lbs., 13 oz., and measured 21½ inches,' according to People.

Child - Canadian - Actress - Husband - Months

This is the first child for the Canadian actress and her husband of around eight months.

'Meet..Rise Harlen Ruspoli. Born March 4th 2019. Our hearts are so full,' she began, in a separate Instagram post.

Star - Print - Kimono - Couple - Name

The star, who looked lovely in a handkerchief print kimono, explained the couple's name choice for their son.

'We chose Rise because to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!