Cole Sprouse Brought a Slice of Bread to the Five Feet Apart Premiere, and It's . . . Multigrain?

POPSUGAR Celebrity | 3/8/2019 | Chanel Vargas
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/6PfIyoa1_zqpgk9qmYsKKjBuLsk/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/03/08/778/n/1922398/4cdb3e6e5c82a9193b1636.35104806_.jpg

Cole Sprouse isn't the first celebrity to go against the grain (pun intended) and keep snacks in his pocket, but his love of bread has officially reached a new level. On Friday, he attended the LA premiere of his new movie, Five Feet Apart, with a slice of bread in his pocket — and it looks like it's multigrain? During an interview on The Late Late Show with James Corden that same day, James referenced a photo of Cole with two fans, and pointed out a slice of what looks like ciabatta bread in the front pocket of his shirt. "You know, I'd prefer if we didn't go into my personal life, if that's OK," Cole said.

"I think it should become your thing, where you're never seen...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Celebrity
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.