God Friended Me's Violett Beane Teases Cara and Miles' 'Awkward' First Date

TVLine | 3/8/2019 | Vlada Gelman
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/god-friended-me-spoilers-1.jpg?w=620

On this Sunday’s God Friended Me (CBS, 8/7c), Miles and Cara embark on their first official date. But what should be an easygoing, romantic evening gets off to a rocky start for the pals.

“It might be a little bit more difficult to take that next step than they thought it would be,” star Violett Beane explains to TVLine.

Actress - Points - Friends - Time - Something

As the actress points out, it’s not uncommon for friends to have a rough time transitioning into something more after they’ve developed a strong platonic bond. “I feel like I’ve experienced this in my life… where you’re friends with someone and you’re interested in them, but you don’t really know how to take that next step,” Beane says. “I think a lot of times, people fear they might have put themselves in the friend zone, and then they can’t take that next step, and as much as they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.