No Disrespect to Pine, but Chris Jericho Is the True Renaissance Chris

TVGuide.com | 3/8/2019 | Keisha Hatchett
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2018/12/05/2a10c565-b2d1-4a9a-a8a0-db58ec2ea244/thumbnail/1300x867/02484dc6210fd5642dd0f9e3d69450b1/181205-chrisjericho-news.jpg

Don't get me wrong, Christopher Whitelaw Pine and his inexplicable love of OshKosh B'gosh overalls are the rulers of my heart. However, I also recognize that while talented, handsome and charming, Pine is not the Chris who can truly do it all.

There's only one Chris who, as an actor, rock star, podcaster, tastemaker, New York Times best-selling author, and one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, transcends every stereotype you might have about a guy who body slams people for a living. His name is Chris Jericho, the true Renaissance Chris. Even if you think you're too cultured for wrasslin', there's a good chance you've come across this golden-haired chameleon in some form or another.

Show

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

An intellectual beast who can also throw down in the ring, Jericho owns the mic with cerebral insults like "sycophant" and "troglodyte." The self-proclaimed Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, he changed the game of wrestling by proving that heavyweight champions don't need to be bulky, six-feet-tall cavemen with his medium frame and eye-popping aerial assaults. He's easily one of the most decorated wrestlers of all time and will no doubt end up in the Hall of Fame, but what truly sets him apart from the pack is his charismatic presence, which is highlighted by a laundry list of unforgettable catchphrases still uttered by Jericholics to this day. Whether it's calling grown men "assclowns" or purposefully referring to Perry Saturn as "Jupiter," wrestling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!