What I’m Loving This Week, Vol. 23

Kristen Welch | 3/7/2019 | Kristen
baileyboo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://wearethatfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/VWCoVj3U-547x600.jpeg

I love Fridays. Especially when they fall on International Women’s Day. I thought I’d share some of my favorite things this week (and some of them empower women!):

FREEBIE! With every purchase on International Women’s Day (Friday, March 8) at Mercy House Global, customers will get a free set of these gorgeous notecards. Elizabeth, one of our teen moms in Kenya who lives in the transition home, painted this incredible oilmasterpiece, inspired by her time at the maternity home ($12 value)

New - Ambassador - Program - Mercy - House

The New Ambassador Program at Mercy House Global -I’m so excited to launch this program that has literally been a dream of mine for years. If you’re a monthly donor and/or a current Fair Trade Friday member, than you qualify–here’s a sneak peek if you want to apply early as we finish up the details at Mercy House Global.

Coffee. Y’all. I don’t know what has happened to me. I’ve always been a sweet tea girl but the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and my first thought in the morning is coffee. This is my absolute favorite (and I’m not even playing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Kristen Welch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: