Epic Origin Stories Revealed: How Marvel Cast All of Your Favorite Superheroes

E! Online | 3/7/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201925/rs_1080x1080-190305214221-600-captain-marvel-mcu-cast-mh-030519.png?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Best known as the lovably dim Andy Dwyer on NBC's Parks and Recreation, it was the lead role in Guardians of the Galaxy that turned Chris Pratt into a full-blown superstar. Aside from his transformation from goofy sidekick to charismatic leading man, Pratt underwent a headline-making physical transformation to lead the rag-tag team of space misfits as Peter Quill.

"For me it felt like a perfect fit right off the bat. I felt like at my very first audition that I nailed it, but, I was afraid that I wasn't physically right for it because I was still pretty big," Pratt admitted to The Huffington Post. "I mean, I knew he had my spirit—I knew that my spirit was right. And I knew it sounded right, I just didn't look right yet."

Director - Time - Sort - Agreed - James

And his director at the time sort of agreed, with James Gunn admitting, "I didn't even want to see Chris at first. He was overweight at the time, and he seemed like a comedy guy, and he didn't think he was the right person for the role. But he came in,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!