Jacqueline Jossa says she and husband Dan Osborne 'still have issues' but things 'are amazing again'

Mail Online | 10/18/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/06/18/10662182-0-image-a-18_1551896471943.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/06/3295792871873201659/1024x576_MP4_3295792871873201659.mp4

Jacqueline Jossa admitted that she and husband Dan Osborne 'haven’t had the best relationship this year' but said 'things are definitely looking better.'

The actress, 26, was candid as she gave fans an update on her life with the former TOWIE star, 27, and their daughters Ella, four, and Mia, eight months, on her YouTube channel Jacqueline's World on Tuesday.

'Things - Relationship - Rough - Smooth

She explained: 'Things are amazing with my relationship again, I do believe you have to take the rough with the smooth.

'Everything happens for a reason and a lot of things happen that you don't know about, and a lot happens that you do know about.'

Things - Life - 'out - Control - Stories

Adding that she wanted to 'keep things private' in her life, and saying it's 'out of her control' when 'b*****s want to sell stories' she continued: 'Me and Daniel have been getting on more than ever, obviously we still have issues to go through.

'But actually it’s kind of better in a way, because now we're talking and getting on so well it’s nice to speak about our issues, it makes us get on better. I feel like we're on a good wavelength right now, so all is well.'

Jacqueline - Questions - Fans - Things - Marriage

Jacqueline went on to answer questions from fans, and when asked about the best and worst things about marriage she said: 'It’s like team work and there’s up and downs but even with the downs, when you're in a marriage you do know deep down you still married your best friend and you're still going to make it through.'

'The worst part is people being so bothered about you being married, people worry and people wonder what difference it is, and it doesn't really make a difference.'

EastEnders - Star - Image - People

The former EastEnders star also lamented the image people...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!