Ohio high school wrestler's National Anthem performance at a match becomes a viral sensation

Mail Online | 10/18/2019 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/06/22/10670888-0-image-a-39_1551910869637.jpg

A 17-year-old high school wrestler from Ohio was catapulted to national fame after he volunteered to sing the National Anthem before a match last week.

A recording of Isaac Bryant's moving performance at the D-III District Wrestling Championships has gone viral on Facebook, where it has been viewed more than 371,000 times and counting as of late Wednesday afternoon.

Mechanicsburg - High - School - Fox - Friends

The Mechanicsburg High School junior appeared on Fox & Friends with his parents this morning, revealing that about five minutes before the life-changing performance, he had been napping in preparation for his upcoming match.

The teen was roused from his sleep by a teammate telling him that there was no one available to perform the Star-Spangled Banner at the venue.

'I - Somebody - Isaac - Tie

'I was dazed and confused and I just thought they might just need somebody to do it,' Isaac recounted while sporting a patriotic stars-and-striped tie.

His parents, April and Barry Bryant, told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!