This Twitter thread of pet owners talking about connection with their cats and pups is pawdorable

Mail Online | 3/6/2019 | Claire Toureille For Mailonline
shellshockkedshellshockked (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/01/16/10463514-0-image-a-54_1551457778381.jpg

Some pet owners swear their furry friends really 'get' them, and know exactly how to cheer them up.

With that sentiment in mind, Twitter user @sammynickalls from New York asked people to share times where they knew their pets understood them on a deeper level.

Users - Account - Stories - Pictures - Friends

Users flooded her account with stories and pictures of their four-pawed friends.

The adorable thread got more than 5,000 thousands likes on the social media platform, with tales including a cats that understand his owners' depression and horse who helped her owner through a bad break-up.

Sammy - Nickalls - Stories - Pet - Cat

Sammy Nickalls shared stories about her own pet, saying: 'My cat meows around mealtimes but she never does when I have a migraine; she cuddles and headboops me until I’m able to get up and feed her.

'The same applies with mental health stuff—when I’m depressed, she lies with me patiently and gives me love until I’m able to get up.'

Moggy - Relationship

Another revealed how their moggy helped them survive an abusive relationship.

'People think I’m nuts when I say this, but my cat saved my life,' she wrote.

'He - Years - Abuse - Love - Love

'He was with me through eight years of unimaginable abuse, his love was the only love I was getting. He would cuddle me for hours while I fell apart, and I could feel the energy of his strength and love. He’s my hero.'

While others shared tales of pets who waited until they were there for one last cuddle before they passed away, a writer revealed how her cat encourages her craft.

'I - Loud - Case - Notes - Pause

'I tend to talk out loud when I’m writing up my daily case notes, and when there’s a pause or lull, they’ll meow, as if encouraging me,' she said. 'Only time they meow, unless it’s time for treats,'

One other user said her cat meowed after she'd sneeze, as if to say 'Bless you.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.