Brawl breaks out at Chinese buffet in Queens over CRAB LEGS, with diners punching and slapping

Mail Online | 3/5/2019 | Chris Dyer For Mailonline
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/05/20/10617390-0-image-a-29_1551816125965.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/05/3218854771782862734/1024x576_MP4_3218854771782862734.mp4

A mass brawl broke out at a Chinese buffet in an argument over crab legs, with one woman emerging covered in blood.

The group of around ten people could be seen remonstrating with each other as punches and slaps rained down at the Queens Buffet in New York.

Woman - Group - Friend - Round - Melee

One woman was led away from the group by a friend, but then darted round to get back into the melee.

As she launched into the group, a crowd rushed towards the counter and multiple arms could be been flying through the air and hitting people on the head.

Slaps - Footage - Group - People

Slaps could be heard on the footage as the group of around ten people started hitting each other.

As the various fighters grappled with each other, two women tumbled to the floor and other members of the group continued to slap and push.

Woman - Plate - Scrap - Side - Warring

One woman carrying a plate who was not involved in the scrap, quickly ran to the side to avoid the warring diners.

A woman filming the fight and live streaming it on Facebook, started by addressing the camera and showing a group of people shouting over by a Chinese buffet counter.

Group - People - Crowd - Counter

As a group of people went over to see what is going on the crowd built around the counter.

Voices were getting raised even louder as the disagreement intensified, the shocking footage showed.

Woman - Fight - Y'all - Buffet - Legs

The woman said as the fight broke out: 'Listen y'all I had to come out here to let ya'll see this, I'm in a buffet and they're fighting over crab legs, look at this. Can you believe it?'

As she slowly walked towards the scene, the woman added: 'I just want ya'll to see this craziness for crab legs, this is nuts.'

Crowd - Group - People - Punches

As she got closer to the crowd a group of people could be seen swinging punches.

She added: 'Are you for real, oh...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.