Michael Bloomberg Won’t Run for President in 2020

Breitbart | 3/5/2019 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/GettyImages-1085821146.jpg

Former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg will not run for president in 2020, the billionaire announced Tuesday.

Bloomberg flirted with a presidential run before as an independent. He registered as a Democrat last fall and spent recent months courting primary voters as a political centrist. The 77-year-old is expected to play an active role in the 2020 election from the outside. His team has been preparing a massive data-driven effort to help defeat President Donald Trump.

Winning - Campaign - Day - News - Incompetence

“I know what it takes to run a winning campaign, and every day when I read the news, I grow more frustrated by the incompetence in the Oval Office. I know we can do better as a country. And I believe I would defeat Donald Trump in a general election,” Bloomberg said in a statement. “But I am clear-eyed about the difficulty of winning the Democratic nomination in such a crowded field.”

“While there would be no higher honor than serving as president, my highest obligation as a citizen is to help the country the best way I can, right now. That’s what I’ll do, including the launch of a new effort called Beyond Carbon,” he added.

Bloomberg - Decision - Handful - Democrats - Race

Bloomberg’s decision comes as a handful of high-profile Democrats consider joining the 2020 race. Former...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.