Lilly Becker's flash BMW car is hit with a parking ticket as she enjoys lunch with friends

Mail Online | 3/5/2019 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/05/15/10608118-0-image-a-130_1551801113663.jpg

She called 2018 the worst year of her life, and while Lilly Becker is hoping for better 2019, her lunch on Tuesday was ruined by a parking ticket.

The Dutch beauty, who split from tennis ace partner Boris in 2018, parked her BMW on a London street, where it was slapped with a fine from a passing traffic warden.

Ticket - Flash - Car - Friends

Lilly didn't seem to notice the ticket though when she first arrived back at her flash car after meeting friends.

Lilly, 42, looked chic in a black poloneck and tight jeans for her casual outing, accessorising with her on-trend glasses.

Beauty - Car - Goodies - Boot - Ticket

The beauty was seen dashing back to her car and loading some goodies in the boot, failing to spot the ticket.

In December, Lilly reflected on the past year amid her split from former tennis ace Boris during an interview with Günther Jauch on German's RTL.

Brunette - Shares - Amadeus - Couple - Relationship

The brunette, who shares son Amadeus, eight, with the 51-year-old, admitted the couple will never rekindle their relationship, insisting: 'It's really over between us.'

Reflecting on the past year, the Dutch beauty bluntly said: '2018 was the worst time of my 42 years. He so grossly disappointed me.'

Speaking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .