Analysis: Bloomberg reporter joins forces with climate alarmists to Mau-Mau waffling Republicans

Climate Depot | 3/5/2019 | Marc Morano
applekip (Posted by) Level 3
But from my reading of the article (text below) I deduce there is more smoke than fire at issue.

It is what Smoky Bear and his side-kick might call a “crying shame” that American media can so easily become fascinated with a specious narrative.

Mr - Natter - Understanding - Issue - Perspective

It’s clear also that Mr. Natter has no real understanding of the issue in the broader perspective. No climate skeptic insists that climate does not change. It has changed continually since the time Earth first acquired its atmosphere and oceans several billion years ago.

CO2 is a second order greenhouse gas, following well behind water vapor in its effect. Along with even less efficacious methane, ozone and nitrogen oxides, CO2 contributes only 5% of the overall greenhouse effect. I congratulate Mr. Natter for the fact that he somehow restrained himself from the use of the pejorative “climate denier” throughout the piece. That is a rare exception on the part of a mainstream journalist today.

Habit - Climate - Alarmists - Media - Use

The habit of climate alarmists and their media following to connect the use of fossil fuel to natural weather disasters is to ignore the obvious–that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!