‘MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL’ NEEDS TO CONSIDER PUTTING PAT MCAFEE ON THE BROADCAST

The Daily Caller | 3/5/2019 | Staff
dorkyrocker (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Pat_McAfee-e1536240625509.jpg

View this post on Instagram

January 24th, 2010... Rookie cuzzie at the time. AFC championship against the Jets and I apparently was proud of whatever just happened... Such an incredible experience and journey.. In my “football life” i had never been a part of a post season loss at this point.. In college I was wildly lucky to be a part of an INCREDIBLE WVU team.. we went 4-0 in bowl games.. Then I get to the NFL and get tossed into the tail end of the most successful decade in the history of the game (at the time).. It was literally just another day.. Win or be miserable for an entire offseason creates an awesome mindset.. Check out that chin strap.. I knew how lucky i was to be on the team i was on.. I was ready for the victory celebration before the kickoff even happened. Can’t wait to watch these Championship games today... Who do you think wins today? Let’s GOOOOOO

A post shared by patmcafeeshow (@patmcafeeshow) on

There seems to be a lot of momentum building for Pat McAfee to join “Monday Night Football” in the booth.

ESPN has to pull the trigger on this move. They just have to. Putting McAfee in the booth would bring “MNF” to a whole new level.

Man

I can’t even begin to describe how awesome it would be. The man was outstanding calling the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.