Miley Cyrus reveals the heartbreaking promise she made to late Voice star Janice Freeman

Mail Online | 3/5/2019 | Terry Zeller;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/05/12/10599742-0-image-a-19_1551789692903.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/18/8207281677373914419/1024x576_MP4_8207281677373914419.mp4

Miley Cyrus has revealed the promise she made to Janice Freeman before she tragically died from a blood clot.

The songstress took to Twitter on Tuesday to pay tribute to The Voice contestant, who she mentored in 2017, after Janice passed away on Saturday at age 33 from a severe case of pneumonia and blood clot.

Miley - Fans - Janice - Girl - Hannah

Miley, 26, shared with fans she had promised to look after Janice's 'precious little girl' Hannah, 12, and 'shine light' on her husband Dion and her mother.

In the moving tribute, she wrote: 'To hug you one more time @janice_freeman.... I made a promise to you here on earth and will keep that promise as you watch from heaven.

'To - Care - Girl - Baby - Sister

'To take care of your precious little girl, my baby sister. To shine light on your husband and mother when days are dark! I love you.'

The Malibu hitmaker, who was the star's mentor on The Voice, shared a video of Janice's journey on the show and their close bond.

Freeman - Family - TMZ - Singer - Home

Freeman's family told TMZ that the singer was at home in Pasadena, California, on Saturday when she began complaining that she couldn't breathe.

Her husband Dion called 911 and performed CPR on her until paramedics arrived. She was brought to the hospital and pronounced dead at around 5.30pm local time.

Doctors - Blood - Clot - Heart

Doctors determined that a blood clot had travelled to her heart.

Freeman had struggled with a number of health issues including lupus, meningitis and cervical cancer, which she'd beaten.

Performer - Season - Voice

The performer made it to the top 11 on season 13 of The Voice...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!