An artist creates real-life 3D versions of Hey Arnold cartoon characters

Mail Online | 3/4/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
jenn1020 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/04/15/10561020-0-image-a-40_1551712689617.jpg

An artist has created the real-life version of Hey Arnold characters — and it is creepier than the cartoon version.

Miguel Vasquez is a 3D artist who often shares his recreations of cartoon characters into real figures on his Instagram page and other social platforms.

Week - Miguel - Creations - Cartoon - Characters

Last week, Miguel shared one his most recent 3D creations from cartoon characters in the form of Gerald and Arnold from Hey Arnold on his Instagram.

More than 30,000 people liked the post of Gerald and Arnold from Hey Arnold as the 3D creations depicted what the characters would look like off the screen.

People - Shock - Creations

But some people couldn't help but express their shock at how the creations turned out.

'Thanks for ruining my childhood,' one commenter wrote after viewing the 3D creations.

Person - Gosh -

Another person wrote: 'Oh my gosh! This makes me slightly uncomfortable.....but I love it.'

Both Arnold and Gerald are created from what looks to be a clay-like material to form their face and facial features. The 'skin' was then painted to show more detail — such as the blush on Arnold's cheeks and the color of each characters' eyeballs.

Miguel - Hair - Characters - Cartoon - Lookalikes

Miguel then created hair for both of the characters that matched their cartoon lookalikes and fitted on the heads.

As a final touch, each character was placed in outfits to match the cartoons. Arnold had on a teal sweater with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI