New York Times Admits Mass Rape of Latino Migrants

Breitbart | 3/4/2019 | Staff
tictac399tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/03/wi/ap/04/grqabo-e1551725524758.jpg

The New York Times has admitted that many Latino migrants are being raped by the cartel-affiliated coyotes who traffick them to jobs in Democratic-run cities.

Under the headline, “‘You Have to Pay With Your Body’: The Hidden Nightmare of Sexual Violence on the Border,” the newspaper reported:

Gladys - Mother - Guatemala - Smugglers - Border

Gladys, 45, a mother of four from Guatemala, said she was kidnapped by armed smugglers after crossing the border and jumped out of a car to escape, but was captured again. For days, she was held prisoner at a stash house in McAllen and forced to have sex with six men. “I thought it would be better if I died when I fell from the car,” she said.

The admission spotlights the Democrats’ hypocrisy in claiming to support migrants even as the migrants are raped en masse, said Jessica Vaughan, the director of government policy at the Center for Immigration Studies. Democrats protect the coyotes’ migration routes, and “if they really cared, they would be drafting legislation and trying to work with Republicans to pass the changes in law needed to deal with this [migration] crisis,” she said.

Finger - Breitbart - News

“They are not lifting a finger to do so,” she told Breitbart News.

Pro-migration Democrats protest the deaths of migrant children but “shed these crocodile tears” while encouraging the migrants to risk rape, she said.

New - York - Times

The New York Times admitted:

The New York Times found dozens of documented cases through interviews with law enforcement officials, prosecutors, federal judges and immigrant advocates around the country, and a review of police reports and court records in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. The review showed more than 100 documented reports of sexual assault of undocumented women along the border in the past two decades, a number that likely only skims the surface, law enforcement officials and advocates say.

Addtion - Interviews - Women

In addtion, interviews with migrant women and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!