More than 700 dogs are found living in horrific conditions in an 'extreme hoarding puppy mill case'

Mail Online | 3/4/2019 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/04/06/10542782-0-image-a-73_1551680519642.jpg

Atlanta animal care workers were left horrified after they discovered that more than 700 dogs were living in 'horrible conditions.'

Releash Atlanta, Atlanta Humane Society and other local groups shared shocking photos of the mangy dogs that were part of an 'extreme hoarding puppy mill case.'

Dogs - Conditions - Issues - Injuries - Releash

'These dogs were living in filthy conditions and have had zero vetting. Many have medical issues and injuries,' Releash Atlanta said in a Saturday post.

The not-for-profit organization was only able to retrieve six of the pups from the South Georgia facility, adding that other rescues 'came together to help.'

Atlanta - Humane - Society - Majority - Dogs

The Atlanta Humane Society added that a majority of the dogs had 'been living in crates their whole lives- one tiny crate stacked on top of another. They’re matted, covered in **** and have never been held or walked.'

'Thank you to USA Rescue Team for working tirelessly on site and to Humane Society of Valdosta Lowndes County for bringing these animals to Atlanta,' the Society continued.

Humane - Society - Valdosta - Lowndes - County

The Humane Society of Valdosta Lowndes County partook in the largest part of the effort, moving around 250 animals to a staging area.

'Of the 250 dogs that we transported to the staging area, we were able to further transport ten of the 630 dogs found on the property,' the organization said. 'Many of the dogs were coated in ****, had extremely overgrown nails and damaged teeth. They have never known a quiet life of love outside of a cramped cage.'

'They - Calm - Please - Prayer - Pups

They continued: 'They were shockingly trusting and calm as if to say "thank you for saving me. I know you are here to help." Please say a prayer for those pups as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!