Jonas Brothers Reveal How Reunion Came About and Hint About a Tour

E! Online | 3/3/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019128/rs_600x600-190228122719-600-jonas-brothers-album-sucker-reunion-cover-cc.22819.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

The Jonas Brothers also hinted about a tour in a recent interview on The Elvis Duran Show.

"I was kind of more focused on my family and raising that and kind of wanting to spend the time doing that which was so gratifying but now to be able to come back and do this as a family again, and honestly bringing them along with us is going to be such a different day," Kevin said. "And I think just being able to support each other in our individual life lives and then also just what we care about and not think that that's a deterrent from the band, it's more part of it, and that kind of shows in the video."

Nick - Reunion - Show

Nick also talked about how their reunion came about on the show.

"It started about a year ago, almost exactly," he said. "And initially, it was about filming a documentary. So we wanted to tell our story, you know, where we came from, kind of what happened on our journey back then together, and then where we are now. And in that, I think we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.