The Voice's Janice Freeman Dead at 33

E! Online | 3/3/2019 | Staff
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201923/rs_600x600-190303100532-600.janice-freeman-3.cm.3319.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Words can not explain how much this pains me... Today out of all days would never be an option for you to leave. The day I met you we knew we were related, even if we couldn’t make the connection of how, we just believed it and it was so... To my beautiful cousin, I’m beyond hurting knowing that you’re gone... The last time we spoke you gave me so much life and encouragement even though you yourself needed the encouragement, you promised me that I was never alone and not only was our Heavenly Father present, that I had you as well... knowing you and having you apart of my life has been such a blessing to me. You taught me so much about who God wanted me to be and about embracing my gifts and for that I am forever grateful. Thank you for believing in me and pushing me to be the greatest artist, singer and woman I could be. I love you so much and my heart is broken just thinking of never seeing you again, at least on this side. So, my amazing Janice, I love you so much and I’m grateful that you always knew just that. Until we meet again my love... 💕💕🙏🏽🙏🏽💕🌼💕🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🌼 - - - #mysongbird #family #gonetoosoon #illmissyoualways #andforever

A post shared by JOHANNA FREEMAN 💇🏾 (@johannafreemanhair) on

View this post on Instagram

I want to give ALL praises to THE FATHER for this healing process! It has been a difficult, trying, discouraging, mentally draining, etc last 3 months I have had to deal with in a very long time! But God is FAITHFUL and HE is healing my body and I'm starting to see a little clearly again!... I'm so grateful and overwhelmed becuase HE loves me so in spite of me deserving it or not.... I want to leave this message with you all... God loves you so much and He'll never walk away from you (you can walk away from Him). Thank you all so much for your continued prayers they have been keeping me! Remember you're awesome, amazing, there's only one you in this world..... ( You finish it!!!! ) I love you all

A post shared by Janice Freeman (@janicefreeman) on

Janice Freeman, who competed on season 13 of NBC's The Voice in 2017, has died at age 33.

The singer, who was on coach Miley Cyrus's team and reached the top 11 on the singing contest series, passed away on Saturday at her home in Pasadena, California after suffering a medical emergency. TMZ quoted her family as saying that she had told her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: