Hilarious Anti-CNN Billboard Springs Up Right Outside Network’s Headquarters

Conservative Tribune | 2/18/2018 | Cillian Zeal
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/CNN-HQ.jpg

It’s difficult not to get frustrated with CNN. For the casual viewer, watching CNN usually means your flight’s been delayed again and you don’t have any choice in what media you passively consume as you sink deeper into that horrible little bench seat. And if you’re not a casual viewer, it means you’re familiar with who Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo are. Neither of those are particularly great outcomes.

If only there was some way that I could register my displeasure with CNN so that they would really notice it. I mean, sure, I could send them a letter or a tweet, but they’d just ignore it the same way they talk over the token conservative guest on any one of those panel shows where a bunch of gibbering idiots squawk about for five minutes until it’s time for a commercial break.

Infomercials - Way

As they say on those infomercials, there’s got to be a better way.

And so there is: Take over a billboard right across from the network’s headquarters.

Billboard - Network - Coverage - Summit - President

The billboard, which highlights the network’s negative coverage of the summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un, is right across from CNN’s Los Angeles headquarters in Hollywood.

“The billboard at the corner of Sunset and Cahuenga features (CNN President Jeff) Zucker’s face and faux title, ‘CEO, CNNPC’ and it refers to CNN as the ‘Communist News Network.’ The main message reads: ‘Keep Korea Divided,'” The Hollywood Reporter noted.

CNN - News

Do you think CNN is fake news?

Yes No

Poll - Tribune - News - Updates - Charge

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

It’s also less of a billboard and more an interesting piece of guerrilla art.

Friday - Morning - Billboard - Marijuana - Dispensary

“Before Friday morning, the giant billboard was being used to advertise a marijuana dispensary, but it has been...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!