Georgia Steel leaves Liverpool hotel with mystery man after revealing pressure to stay with Sam Bird

Mail Online | 3/1/2019 | Natasha Patel For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/01/23/10475752-0-image-a-142_1551483871142.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/28/2129998172925217774/1024x576_MP4_2129998172925217774.mp4

She was branded 'fake' and 'annoying' by fans during her stint on Celebs Go Dating.

And Georgia Steel may have found a potential love interest as she left her Liverpool hotel on Friday with a mystery man after speaking out about her relationship with her Love Island ex Sam Bird.

Reality - Star - Building - Male - Night

The reality star, 20, headed out of the building accompanied by the male after a night of partying with her fellow Celebs Go Dating stars Kerry Katona, Chelsee Healey and David Potts.

And despite the late night antics she managed to look radiant while showing off her natural beauty with her hair carelessly tousled into a loose bun.

Georgia - Clad - Figure - Hoody - Fur

Ever stylish Georgia clad her trim figure in a black hoody and grey fur jacket to accompany her Emporio Armani leggings and Louis Vuitton trainers.

She carried a large holdall also by the designer brand with a grey Celine bag in her other hand.

Companion - Suitcase - Waiting - Car

While her mysterious companion carried her pink suitcase to their waiting car before leaving together.

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Georgia for comment.

Sun - Georgia - Love - Island - Sam

And earlier The Sun reported that Georgia insinuated she was pressured to stay with her Love Island ex Sam after leaving the villa.

She confessed: 'That is what happens when you come out. I definitely felt like that.

'It - People - God - People

'It wasn't working, we were different people, but I really thought, "Oh my God, people are only going to like me if we're together" because that's what you're renowned for.'

And when asked if she had been outright told she had to stay with Sam, Georgia said:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.