Irina Shayk posts solemn selfie hours after Lady Gaga DENIED Bradley Cooper affair claims

Mail Online | 2/28/2019 | Eve Buckland;Matthew Wright For Mailonline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/28/15/10413720-0-image-a-31_1551368156738.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/4567610466980835851/1024x576_MP4_4567610466980835851.mp4

Irina Shayk posed a solemn selfie just hours after Lady Gaga denied claims she was having an affair with Bradley Cooper ignited by their steamy Oscars performance.

The supermodel, 33, looked radiant in the snap, posted to Instagram on Thursday, shortly after Gaga, 32, scoffed at rumours of a romance with Irina's partner and her A Star Is Born co-star Bradley, 44.

Brunette - Beauty - Shares - Lea - Star

The brunette beauty, who shares daughter Lea, one, with the star, struck a serene pose as she had her hair done.

Her stunning features were enhanced with a radiant dusting of make-up while her chestnut bob was styled sleek and straight.

Gold - Stud - Earrings - Gown - Oscars

She accessorised with gold stud earrings and appeared to be wearing the black gown she donned at the Oscars.

The photo comes as Just Dance hitmaker Gaga scoffed at the affair suggestion during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday, as she insisted the performance was all a ploy.

Pair - Chemistry - Numbers

'That is what we wanted you to see,' she declared when asked about the pair's intense chemistry, adding that he adamantly directed all the musical numbers.

The defiant star continued: 'This is a long song. It is a love story and we worked so hard. I knew he had the vision for how it should go.'

Racy - Sunday - Performance - Oscars - Bradley

She described how even for the racy Sunday performance at the Oscars, Bradley was specific with how he wanted the stage and audience lighting to look.

The songstress then further dispelled rumors by highlighting her previous work with musical legend Tony Bennett.

'I - Arms - Tony - Bennett - Years

She said: 'I've had my arms wrapped around Tony Bennett for the last three years. It's what you do when you sing love songs'.

Sources familiar with the film and its surrounding drama have indicated that Bradley intentionally wanted the pair to sizzle on and off the screen.

Relationship - Talk

But the close relationship did become the talk of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...