›

People Fight Over Crab Legs at Local Buffet Using Tongs like Swords

Rare | 2/27/2019 | Lyndsay Burginger
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/chequitajenkinsjohnchapman169-1200x674.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Johnson said.\r\n\r\n

There’s no doubt that one of the most popular items on the buffet line is crab legs. Personally, I tower those things on my plate whenever I see them (and let’s admit it, douse them in melted butter and lemon). So it comes as no surprise that people would stoop low enough to fist-fight over these bad boys.

Meteor Buffet in Huntsville, Alabama, prides itself on its wide selection of Chinese and seafood, along with affordable prices. The reviews on Yelp are pretty enthusiastic and the restaurant itself seems to have a pretty loyal following. You got your sushi, steamed buns, hibachi, and of course the king of the sea, king crab legs.

Popularity - People - Line - Crab - Legs

Known for their popularity, people tend to wait in line to grab the crab legs before they run out. According to Huntsville police officer Gerald Johnson, who happened to be eating dinner at the restaurant when the fight happened, the diners started fighting with each...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.