LG OLED TVs now available for lowest prices yet, starting at $1,110

CNET | 2/27/2019 | David Katzmaier
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/u1WuZxDz1edo3EBlOa997-5tsN8=/724x407/2018/10/01/38b3bfb3-1a3d-4b07-8457-3d747934adc4/009-lg-oledb8p.jpg

Good things come to those who wait.

LG's 2018 OLED TVs, with the best picture quality CNET has ever tested, have hit new all-time lows from multiple retailers. Pricing is substantially lower than the company's Super Bowl sale, which was significantly lower than the Black Friday price.

Fact - Prices - Best - Buy - OLED

In fact the prices below, from Best Buy, mark the lowest I've seen on any OLED TV at these sizes from an authorized retailer. Note that you have to add the TV to your cart to se the price. I also checked Walmart and Amazon, but neither have the TVs in-stock themselves, instead selling them via other retailers.

If you're in the market for a high-end TV and can afford an OLED -- in short, if you've been waiting for this price drop -- now is the time to buy.

Series - B8 - One - CNET - Editors

Between the two series the B8 is the one to buy. I gave it CNET's Editors' Choice award as the best high-end 2018 TV. It delivers everything I expected from an OLED TV in terms of image quality, starting with perfect black levels. It has plenty of brightness and contrast to make just about everything -- including football -- look great. Yes, the more-expensive C8 did just a bit better in my tests, but the difference isn't worth the money.

Then again the difference for the 65-inch C8 is just $100 now, so if you want that extra bit of image quality, which primarily showed up as reduced banding with some material in my side-by-side comparison, I won't blame you. They also have different stand designs.

OLED - TVs - Potential - Models - People

All OLED TVs have the increased potential for burn-in compared to LCD-based models, although most people and use cases it won't be an issue. If...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: